Chicken and Stilton Roulades
These are extremely yummy – except when the stilton is too strong (which is just a personal thing).
125g Blue Stilton cheese, crumbled
4 Chicken breasts
8 rashers smoked bacon
1 gloss red wine made up to 300ml with chicken stock
8 Cocktail sticks
1. Whisk the cheese and butter to a smooth paste
2. Beat out the chicken breasts. Spread the cheese mix evenly on one side of each breast
3. Roll up the chicken breasts and wrap in bacon. Secure with cocktail sticks
4. In a frying pan (or electric frying pan), heat the oil and butter and brown chicken rolls well.
5. Pour in the red wine and stock. Bring to boil. Simmer for 35-40 minutes.
Serve with mashed potato and vegetables.